Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:14:58 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        e-devil@e-devil.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bundling with i4b

From the keyboard of e-devil@e-devil.org:

> hi, i have set up my isdn adapter to use isp0, and
> i was wondering how to add i.e. isp1 and bundle it with
> isp0

Bundling is not supported with the isp/sppp driver. You need to use
and configure userland ppp(8) to be able use channel bundling with i4b.

Read the i4b and ppp(8) examples and the i4b handbook for instructions
on how to setup userland ppp with i4b.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                                    Tel   +49 40 55 97 47-70
HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH                Fax   +49 40 55 97 47-77