Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 00:39:04 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Jail syscalls

According to Sebastien GIORIA:
> My process decision is in the next 6 months, so if some
> guys from core (particuliary PHK; if I remenber this is
> the responsible of the jail subsystem).

It will probably not be very easy putting this into 3.x, considering the
number of files concerned although the number of lines changed is not that
big.

phk         1999/04/28 04:38:54 PDT

  Modified files:
    usr.sbin             Makefile
    sys/conf             files
    sys/gnu/ext2fs       ext2_vnops.c
    sys/kern             init_main.c init_sysent.c kern_exit.c
                         kern_fork.c kern_ktrace.c kern_mib.c
                         kern_proc.c kern_prot.c kern_resource.c
                         kern_sig.c kern_sysctl.c kern_xxx.c
                         sys_process.c syscalls.c uipc_usrreq.c
                         vfs_syscalls.c vfs_vnops.c
    sys/miscfs/devfs     devfs_vnops.c
    sys/miscfs/procfs    procfs.h procfs_status.c procfs_vnops.c
    sys/msdosfs          msdosfs_vnops.c
    sys/net              bpf.c if.c if.h rtsock.c
    sys/netinet          in.h in_pcb.c in_pcb.h tcp_subr.c
                         tcp_usrreq.c udp_usrreq.c
    sys/nfs              nfs_serv.c
    sys/sys              proc.h syscall-hide.h syscall.h
                         syscall.mk sysctl.h sysproto.h ucred.h
                         unpcb.h
    sys/ufs/ufs          ufs_vfsops.c ufs_vnops.c
    bin/ps               print.c ps.1
    lib/libc/sys         Makefile.inc
    share/man/man9       suser.9
  Added files:
    sys/kern             kern_jail.c
    sys/sys              jail.h
    usr.sbin/jail        Makefile jail.8 jail.c
    lib/libc/sys         jail.2
  Log:
  This Implements the mumbled about "Jail" feature.

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #72: Mon Jul 12 08:26:43 CEST 1999