Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMC Thin Ethernet under 4.0

Do you have a public interface in order to do nat?
The first ethernet card seems fine. However, in order to do NAT, you have to
have an interface to be routing to.

Once you configure your public interface, then read the manpage for natd (all
the way at the bottom) and it has exact instructions on how to do this.

--bhishan