Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:25:28 -0800
From:      pete wright <nomadlogic@gmail.com>
To:        Josh Paetzel <josh@tcbug.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jail manpage

> > i'm runnig my buildjail script right now to make sure things are
> > still ok...if i find i problem i'll post back to list...

ok I just ran a:
$  sudo make -j2 world DESTDIR=/usr/local/jails/dev/

on a 5.3-STABLE box with no problems.  not really sure what is going
wrong here...i assume there are no tweaks to your /etc/make.conf file
(does not look like you are even using -O2 which may cause problems.)

-p

--
~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright