Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:56:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thaddeus Jerome Quintin <tq101100@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A twisted home network

Thanks Mike! (and everyone else who replied!)
It's ALMOST working....  I've got my other machines coming up with network
access, but they don't seem to resolve DNS.  I tried assigning DNS servers
manually (the same ones that I use for my FreeBSD machine) (that led
them to time out) and i've tried
leaving them blank(instant failure).  Is there something else that I need
to set up?

Thanks guys-
Thaddeus