Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 20:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sherwin <sherwink@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio and dk440lx

I am running 2.2.5 on the Atlanta. I had no problems with the serial
ports. Just FYI, there is a register conflict with the board and the S3
Trio 64 qnd S3 Virge families of video chipsets. The problem is documented
in the FAQ for the board on the Intel Website. I got freezes in X, until I
switched to an ATI Xpression. Since then, the machine has had a
problem-free uptime of 50 days, and still going. Good luck!