Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:25:21 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/13956: commercial vendor: JAV-Associates Consulting

From: jav <jav@blazenet.net>
To: "'www@freebsd.org'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject: submission for listing as commercial vendor
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:53:35 -0400

Hello,

I would like to request that the following html code be included in the
commercial vendor listing, and if possible to both the hardware services
and consulting services topics for the FreeBSD site.

Please Email me with any questions or comments which you may have.

*****CODE******

<ul>
Consulting</strong></a>
    specializes in home and small business networking services and
products. We support the
    following operating systems: Windows (all variations); Linux (Debian
and RedHat), FreeBSD,
    BSDi, Novell, and Solaris. Our product line includes products from
3Com, Sangoma, and /src
    Routers. We have experience configuring solutions for x86, Alpha,
and SPARC architectures.
    Please email to <a
    for more information. </li>
</ul>