Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:11:50 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bluefish question

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:47:14 -0700
Gary Kline <kline@thought.org> wrote:

> PS: Whatever happened to the good old days when Mozilla had an
> editor-mode builtin?

Hey Gary,
it's now called nvu, though it's been stuck in 1.0 land for as long as I
remember.

 $ pkg_info -o linux-nvu*
Information for linux-nvu-1.0:

Origin:
www/linux-nvu

I've been using it on and off, lately just using Eclipse since i spend quite a
bit of time in it anyway.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin.

Warned.