Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:27:22 +0100
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        Rick Moore <rick@geckobot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse on low-power CPU?

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 09:09:36AM -0700, Rick Moore wrote:
| is sluggish even on my 1.8Ghz machine.  Eclipse is an outstanding IDE,
| but you should know that it does NOT come with a GUI design tool...

So what *is* so great about it that everyone has been raving about?  I'm
trying to learn the basic tools first (ant, jdk, and an editor) and I'd also
like to choose an IDE with some more advanced tools, like refactoring and
some other features that can automate the more tedious tasks.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.