Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:21:44 +0200
From:      Aleksander Dutkowski <aleek@FreeBSD.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   [GSoC] Week 4 Status Report - FreeBSD/arm on BeagleBoard-xM

Hello!

Last week I was working on SoC internals' drivers:

* Power, Reset and Control Module
* System Control Module
* General Purpose Timers

The first two are done, they need to be tested. I am rewriting the
GPTimers driver. Instead of init all 11 available Timers by one
driver, only two timers will be initialized by two, almost the same
drivers.
The difference between the drivers will be in device_probe() function.
One of them will be initialized for System Ticks and the other as
EventTimer. This solution will be easy to modify in the near future,
if we want to enable other 9 timers. For now, only two are needed

--
regards
aleek