Date:      Sat, 24 Dec 1994 10:03:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael C. Newell" <mnewell@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>
To:        "Daniel Stephens (CSC)" <stephens@mabuse.cas.usf.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Kernel...

On Sat, 24 Dec 1994, Daniel Stephens (CSC) wrote:

> I know this question has been asked before because I saw the response to
> it.  I also promptly deleted the response.  I then went galavanting
> through the www site searching all the list archives for the answer, but
> to no avail.  Anyhoo, could some kind soul please tell me how to delete
> the old /kernel and put in its place a shiny new one?

I save all my mail; then wais index it for easy access... :{)  250Mb and
rising... :{) :{) :{)

Here's the most relevant I could find...

Thanks,

Mike

|Mike Newell                           | The opinions expressed herein are  |
|NASA Science Internet Network Systems | my own, and do not necessarily     |
|Sterling Software, Inc.               | reflect those of the NSI program,  |
|MNewell@nsipo.nasa.gov                | Sterling Software, NASA, or anyone |
|+1-202-434-8954                       | else.                              |