Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:56:27 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        glenn@tisys.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: device eisa...

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 01:20:27PM -0600, Glenn Johnson stood up and spoke:

> You can remove the "device eisa" line but you must make sure that you
> also remove any eisa devices that are in the kernel config.

Well, I don't have any EISA devices in the kernel, and that's why I thought
about fully disabling EISA support. Thanks to everyone who replied and told
me that I can safely turn this feature off - I'll do it in my next routine
CVSUP / make world / kernel recompliation...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany