Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:19:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Ali Alaoui El Hassani <961BE653994@stud.alakhawayn.ma>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem installing  SSlTelent on freeBSD 3.3 box?

Dear All,
I have a problem installing ssltelnet on freebsd 3.3.
the steps that I performed to try to install ssltelnet are the follwing :

-1 -  I have downloaded ssltelnet-0.13 and put it  in /usr/ports/net

2-    I have  downloaded argus-1.7-beta-1e.tar.gz  & put it in

      /ports/distfiles

3-    I  have downloaded arla-0.9.tar.gz & put it in /ports/distfiles

4 -   I have dowloaded c-arehcie-1.4.1-FIXED.tar.gz
      & put it in /ports/distfile
then

$ cd /usr/ports/net
$ tar -xvf SSLtelnet
$ make all

after performing the last command I get compilation probelms

Anyone can Help
I thank you in advance
Ali.