Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 1998 11:07:45 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: http://www.opensource.org/

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998 23:48:17 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>> I don't see anything here suggesting that Eric's looking for this
>> kind of material.
>
>I've talked to him in person and that's what he said to me.  I sort of
>gritched that for an "Open Source" site it looked a lot more to me
>like "Linux == Open Source" site, and he said that's only because no
>FreeBSD folks had bothered to contact him about providing a more
>balanced viewpoint.  So contact him! ;-)

Greg,

I started to look at the site too and it seemed interesting. I will

I was planning to write to Eric today. I want to make sure we don't
bombard him with emails. I think we should organize the contact
effort through the list so anyone who wants to comment on the
material being sent can make "CONSTRUCTIVE" comments.

Would you like to write the initial letter or if you don't have time
let me know and I will write it.
>From what Jordan wrote it seems the initial contact letter would be
an inquire in which areas of the site we can give him a "more
balanced viewpoint".