Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:20:30 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Copying freebsd slice of shared disk to larger and dedicated to fbsd one.

I poses 6.4GB HD which is sliced as follows:
2Gb to windows 95
4.4 to fbsd3.2
I have oportunity to choose at boot-up which operating system to run.
I use fbsdloader fot this purpose.
I decised that i do not need any crutches any more and can go by myself.:)
What i want to do is to copy the fbsd slice to 12gb large hd that will
be entirely dedicated to it.Yes,I HAVE read appropriate articles in fbsd
diary and i will do something simmilar.One point is not clear to me
though:As far as I have understood the persons in article have copied
from one dedicated disk to another one.With regard to this I would like
to ask:Does some pecularities exist that have to do with boot-sektor?
Should I somehow prepare the larger disk so that it be able to deal
with the fact that os loader existed on smaller disk ?In any case
what I would like to have at end is bootable large disk dedicated to fbsd.
What changes of sequence of steps to those described in article to  are
needed with regard to situation
presented.Maybe entirely another scenario of copying?

Any futher questions aimed to clarify the situation are surely welcome.

kind regards,
Ariel