Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:46:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Igor Roshchin <str@giganda.komkon.org>
To:        marck@rinet.ru, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysinstall as a tool with -RELEASE

Well, in some environments, yes, you can do, in some - you cannot,
(e.g. you don't necessarily do a regular cvsup on a production machine).

In any case it comes to the situation that you need
to compile sysinstall from the source.
The point was that if you are doing a binary upgrade
(for whatever reason you have), to have everything already compiled.

Igor