Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:35:08 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Adam Lau <adamlau@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: easiest way to update all port files

Adam Lau <adamlau@yahoo.com> types:
> Hello Mr. Meyer,
>
> Just wondering if the same held true for source files.
>
> cd /usr/src; make update
>
> Would it be
> SOURCESUPFILE=/path/to/supfile
>
> or
>
> SRCSUPFILE=/path/to/supfile

It's documented in /etc/defaults/make.conf (and these days, the
make.conf man page). It's SUPFILE and SUPFILE1 for the source tree;
DOCSUPFILE for /usr/doc, and PORTSSUPFILE for /usr/ports. And doing a
sup in /usr/src updates both docs and ports if those are set up.

> How would one go about declaring a refuse file?

Can't help you there - you'll have to read the cvs docs.

	<mike