Date:      Fri, 10 May 2019 07:58:22 -0700
From:      "Carol Kelly" <carol.kelly@digitalteknobiz.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IFSEC London

Hi,

We are providing the list of International Fire and Security Conference and
Exhibition 2019 visitors with 27,353 contacts from London, UK.

Based on your requirement we can also provide Break-Down contacts.

If you are interested to get the list, please let me know your thoughts, so
that I can send you the pricing.

Best Regards,

Carol Kelly| Global Business Coordinator

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAGo6z2rbdx9Dthq3Bm/YCmDCgAAAEAAAAOVY8ipEQn1PpIVNVnkHj14BAAAAAA==>