Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:22:31 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
To:        stheg olloydson <stheg_olloydson@yahoo.com>
Cc:        kuriyama@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD logo design competition

Hi,

stheg olloydson wrote:

> Any communications should come from someone with an easy-to-pronounce
> northern European surname (but not French) and, if at all possible, a
> first name that sounds American.

Can I suggest Mark from a lovely town in Austria?

www.fucking.at

This is the next kind of problems FreeBSD could face. Using words which
have a very different meaning in some other language.

I think it is absolutely not possible to cater for all those things.

Just leave the logo as it is.

Erich

PS

My name would meet Sthegs suggestion and people would still not be able
to pronounce it properly