Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:11:48 +0800
From:      "Zhang Weiwu" <weiwuzhang@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   still the linux support problem (lib??.so.6 problem)

One of the linux_base packages?! do you mean there are more than one
package for the linux support?? i only pkg_added one package:
linux_base6.1.tgz

Please do not reply to this address, use zhangweiwu@private.21cn.com
instead, as you can find in mail header.

Ken worte:

Most likely either you didn't put linux_enable="YES" in your /etc/rc.conf,
or you didn't install one of the linux_base packages.

Ken