Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 13:43:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   quickcam?

i'm a little fuzzy on how to configure my kernel to use a quickcam, i know
it's very straight forward in the LINT file, however i would like to be
able to configure my kernel to use ANY LPT port instead of hardwiring it
to LPT1 LPT0 or whatever.

do i need to include multiple qcam drivers, each set to a different LPT?
or can someone show me what line i would have to put in my kernel config
file to allow the visual kernel boot editor to select which LPT port to
attach to?

thank you,

|Alfred Perlstein - Programming & SysAdmin for hire...
|perlsta@sunyit.edu
|http://www.cs.sunyit.edu/~perlsta
: ---"Have you seen my FreeBSD tatoo?"
' ---"who was that masked admin?"