Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:50:59 -0700 (MST)
From:      wildcardus freakis <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        Chris Johnson <cjohnson@palomine.net>
Cc:        Fadi Sodah <sodah@qatar.net.qa>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NIC

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Chris Johnson wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 02:34:24PM -0700, wildcardus freakis wrote:
> >
> > I dunno what you prefer but I love my 3com fast ethernet card the thing
> > blazes under freebsd...and is not to expensive. [sic]
> >
> > fxp0= 3com 10/100 Etherlink? or TPO?
>
> fxp0 is the device for the Intel EtherExpress Pro/100B. Are you saying that
> that's the card you really have, or are you not really using fxp0?

No...you gave me the answer I was looking for...I couldn't remember what
model my card was, all I knew was what brand it was and what the device
name was, I was hopeing someone would know off the to of their head (which
you did)....

hence the question...fxp0= 3c0m 10/100 Etherlink? or TPO? or ?
All I know is that it hasn't given me one problem and it is routing for
1000+ pc's