Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:35:16 +0100
From:      "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@sohara.org>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        oberman@es.net, kopts@astro.washington.edu, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, jgh@drizzle.com
Subject:   Re: X and DHCP

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:39:32 +1030 (CST)
"Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au> wrote:

> BTW the number of people using startx (which defaults to xhost authentication)
> is quite large :(

	startx -- -nolisten tcp >X.out 2>X.err & logout

	Is IMHO the best way to use startx. I've never had problems
with shifting WAN connections this way and I can always use ssh tunnels
if I need to enable connections on another box.

--
C:>WIN                                          |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                    |A Better Way To Focus The Sun