Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:56:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with SoundBlaster Live

Hi folks,

I just recompiled my kernel (4.4-STABLE) with "device pcm" enabled in
order to get some sound out of my SoundBlaster Live. It works fine so far,
except for one thing:

Every now and then, right after booting up, I get a lot of messages saying
"pcm0: Sample rate tracker lock status change". This message repeats over
and over again. When I reboot my machine, it mostly doesn't appear again.
Actually, sometimes it doesn't appear at all, even when I just booted for
the first time.

So, does anyone have a clue what the message is trying to tell me, why it
doesn't appear at every boot, and what I can do to fix it?

Greetings
Nils

Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany
http://www.tisys.org * nils@tisys.org