Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:27:15 -0500
From:      "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@avaya.com>
To:        "'freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Port-based routing?

I think ipfw can do this.  At least the man page reads like it does.  =
There
is a "fwd" action which will change the next hop to something you =
specify.
I've been meaning to try it myself but just never had a reason.

MikeC

Michael C. Cambria           Avaya Inc.
Consulting Engineer           Former Enterprise Networks Group
voice: (978) 287 - 2807        of Lucent Technologies
  fax: (978) 381 - 6415      300 Baker Avenue