Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:22:47 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Next problem.

I want to do away with windows completely. The reasons wont be posted here
and should be obvious to all of you anyway. I have been using freebsd now
for over a few years as a server and i think i will be comfortable and i am
ready to have it as my solution for both server and desktop / client. The
only thing i will miss is my games. no im afraid gnome gnibbles wont do it
for me.. But i suppose i can use some type of emulation and get some of them
working. Anyhow, The problem i am having is my mouse. I have two boxes and
one monitor, it uses a switch to go back and forth between boxes. Works like
a charm. The only thing is when i go to click an object in gnome or what
not, such as a folder, (this is going to sound weird.) I Have to click the
mouse hard, almost hold it there for a second, and double clicking is a
bitch. There is nothing wrong with the mouse, as it works on my windows box,
soon to be my freebsd box, and i dunno. what the hell is wrong. I tried
using moused flags in rc.conf 9 used the -3 option for the hell of it to
emulate three buttons, but it didnt work, its a three button mouse anyway
but i figured what the hell. Are there any other options, or does anyone
know what could be causing this strange behavior. I do have psm0 in my
kernel so its not a kernel option im missing. THe mouse does work its just
terriblt uncomfortable to use. My window manager is gnome and enlightenment
FYI. I dont know what i would do without this list. ;)

-The unixhideout network.
http://www.unixhideout.com

-get your cable box descrambler at   unixhideout for a competitive price!
 http://www.unixhideout.com/pub/shop/index.php