Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:08:11 +0600 (KGST)
From:      CyberPsychotic <fygrave@blackstar.krsu.edu.kg>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2.7-stable gets frozen due to ed0

Hello people,
Recently I have been experienced some kind of strange problem. My freeBSD
machine (FreeBSD 2.2.7-stable kernel/AMD mobo. Ne2000 ethernet card)
suddently gets frozen after displaying following thing on the srceen:
--
Sep  9 12:53:48 mybox /kernel: ed0: remote transmit DMA failed to complete
Sep  9 12:53:51 mybox /kernel: ed0: device timeout

thanks beforehands
 Fyodor