Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:13:10 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "Micke Josefsson" <mj@isy.liu.se>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Boot Won't !!!

Micke,

I've never had to fiddle with disk geometry before.  Should I be changing
the arguments to newfs during install?  And if so, how should I determine
what values to use?  Or does this go down to an even lower level?

Also - a question to whoever: LINT and GENERIC show support for AIC7xxx
cards, but is the AIC7899 perhaps too new and not yet supported?

Boot still won't!

Patrick.