Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:31:30 -0500
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        John Levon <moz@compsoc.man.ac.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: page-down binding doesn't work within margin note

john jousted,

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 03:23:34PM -0500, Richard E. Hawkins wrote:

> > like it says :)  use an arrow key to get out, and the page keys work
> > again.

> Complain to Juergen - he reckons this is a feature request. I totally disagree ...

hey, look everyone!  John and I agree on something :)

Yes, I'd certainly call the inconsistency a bug, not a missing feature.
What's it called, "The Law of Least Surprise" or some such?

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail