Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2000 16:02:21 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading 2.2.8 -> current

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0008091409130.43357-100000@freefall.freebsd.org> Kris Kennaway writes:
: On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > OK.  I have a laptop that's running 2.2.8 right now.  I had planned on
: > upgrading it to 3.5 via a source build and then again to -current from
: > there.  Before I did that, since this is a 486 DX4 100 pc98 machine, I
: > thought I'd ask if the 2.2.8 -> current path ever was fixed.
:
: Didn't we axe some of the aout-to-elf gunk?

I think you are right.  I'm currently looking at the "make buildworld
on my fast box, make installworld on the laptop".

Warner