Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:10:53 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Micke Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
To:        Tomek <tomek@mpionline.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Fatal double fault and panic

My guess is that your memory is faulty. Try to clock down the memory access and
see if it stays up longer.  Or try another memory stick if you can.
I think that a memory cell or two do not keep the information. The memory should
have been factory tested for the speed grade is is marked with but cheaper
memories pass anyway.

/M