Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strange behavior of cron

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Bob K wrote:

> Just to add to the chorus of "Me Too!"'s: Got these this morning with a
> late February 3.4-STABLE.  If it helps, the machine is set to EST as
> opposed to UTC, and has ye olde Neptune chipset.

Same here as to EST.  I also sync periodically with ntpdate run from
cron.  Dual PII Intel 440BX chipset.

I could shoot myself for deleting the original messages before examining
the headers more closely.

To add to the confusion consider this.  I received them at this address
which I reserver for newsgroups, and an occasional solicitation from
Russian girls ;-)  My normal system messages came to another address as
always.

 Jim Weeks
-------- A mind is a terrible thing to lose!  How I miss mine..