Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 01:26:07 -0400
From:      "Daniel J. Zaccariello" <marisombra@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   User PPP with -nat and -auto

Greets,

I've run into a snag here.  When I invoke ppp with the -nat and -auto
options, machines on the LAN can make the FreeBSD box dial, but nothing
after that.  When I use -nat and -ddial, everything works fine.  I can't
find anything about this problem.  Anyone have insights?  If you need any
info about my config, lemme know.

This is a 4.0-stable box cvsupp'ed on Friday night.

Thanks,

djz