Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:55:14 -0500
From:      jenia.ivlev@gmail.com (jenia.ivlev)
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to execute command (to swap keys) at login?

Hello.
I want to swap the ctrl and caps keys at start up. So I left this code
in .xinitrc and it didnt do anything:

    /usr/bin/setxkbmap -option 'ctrl:menu_rctrl' -option 'ctrl:swapcaps'

When do I leave this command for it to be executed automatically at
login?

I though maybe in `~/.config/autostart/swap-caps-ctrl.desktop`?

In contrast, when I leave it in .bashrc, and as soon as I start a terminal, the keys
are swapped.

So again, where can I leave the `/usr/bin/setxkbmap -option
'ctrl:menu_rctrl' -option 'ctrl:swapcaps'` command to execute it
automatically at login?

Thanks in advance for your kind help.