Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:44:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Favorite Mail App?

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Brendan McAlpine wrote:

> Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:46:37 -0500
> From: Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>
> To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Favorite Mail App?
>
> Hey everyone,
>
> Iım not trying to start a flame war here, but I was wondering if the list
> could give me some recommendations on a good mail app.  I donıt have any
> special requirements, Iım just wondering what the majority of people are
> using.
>
> Thanks
>
> Brendan

My favorite is pine. You can tell what email (or other) app people are
using by viewing the headers in their emails, just FYI. I can see by the
headers in your message you're using M$ Entourage, whatever the heck that
is ;-)

JB

PS: As far as GUI mail apps are concerned (blech!!) my girlfriend loves
Sylpheed.

|-John Bleichert----syborg@stny.rr.com----------------|
|-------------------http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg--|