Date:      Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:04:34 +0000
From:      Sergio Faulhaber <teste@ips.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   log natd

Hi all

I am using the NATD here without problems.  It would like to know as
to get information or programs to logar all the accesses saw NATD.
Log similar to the one of squid would like to have one informing date,
IP source, IP destination.  Today if they alguem behind the NATD to
make a not authorized access I I would not obtain to know.  Debtor.