Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2019 12:03:43 -0300
From:      Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.com>
To:        dweimer@dweimer.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS - Problem removing files after changing the compression type

Hello,

In the logs I don't have any output about problems with the filesystem.
Indeed I had a corrupted file after learning about the zpool status -v, but
the ones that I can't delete didn't show up.
Searching on the web I found that running the command #echo >
/path/to/undetelable/file seems to fix the file to become deletable, but Im
not sure why the file was stuck in the first place...

Taking advantage of the opportunity, where is the best place I can seek
advice to solve issues with 3D acceleration with Intel while I have this
notebook with Optimus?

Thank you for the pacience,
Best regards,

Mario