Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:20:31 +0100 (MET)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>, USB BSD list <usb-bsd@makelist.com>
Subject:   double CVS repositories

Anyone working on a project in which 2 entirely different repositories
are being kept up to date simultaneously?

The problem we have is that we (Lennart, NetBSD and myself, FreeBSD)
would like to have a CVS repository to which we commit changes to the
USB source, but at the same time would like to commit things to the
repository of the OS as well.

Now this would be possible by writing a number of scripts that get
executed when committing to a local repository. But that does not sound
very sexy.

Anyone any better solutions to this problem? Anyone any working examples
we could copy?

Cheers,

Nick Hibma
FreeBSD USB project

--
The above are strictly my own opinions and not my employer's.

      e-mail: n_hibma@freebsd.org
   home page: http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/usb/usb.pl