Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:22:06 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   New patch

Looks like I got my fxp power state patch mixed in with the pcic
patch.  I've uploaded pcic-stable.diff.9, which should correct that.

Also, this patch is intended to be applied only to the latest -stable
code.  It will not apply, nor work with 4.3-RELEASE, let alone
anything earlier.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/pcic-stable.diff.9

Oh, and this patch is just adding support for 16-bit pccards in a pci
cardbus bridge on a pci card.  It doesn't add support for cardbus.

Warner