Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:08:18 -0500
From:      Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>
To:        Marc Schneiders <marc@oldserver.demon.nl>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Discussions and "facts" [Was: Re: ssh strangeness in -current...]

Marc Schneiders wrote:
> =

> I find it quite a problem that one is supposed to read very long
> threads of discussions (which one may not be interested in, does not
> have the time for, or cannot understand) in order to find the
> information necessary to run and keep up with current without
> problems. Or to solve any occuring problems.

In that case, I would just follow -current on muc.lists.freebsd.current, =

or one of the other usenet mirrors.=A0 If you want to reply to something,=
 =

just reply to the person directly, and add current@freebsd.org in your =

cc.=A0 That would be one solution.

[using mozilla's mail reader, so sorry if this looks screwed up]

- Donn