Date:      Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:47:44 -0500
From:      "Steve Douville" <fbsd@douville.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Building Identical Configurations

I'd like to build and tune one server and then create an iso of the =
configuration so that I can easily build additional machines in the same =
configuration. I've tried googling but perhaps I just haven't used the =
right search parameters to find the info I'm looking for. I have figured =
out being able to create the iso using mkisofs and creating a bootable =
disk. I'm just not sure what part of the file system I need and then how =
to go about building the new machines once I have the disk ready.

Can anyone point me to some sites or if it's easier than that, just give =
me some idea?

Thanks!
Steve