Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 23:30:36 -0500
From:      "A.Kamalov" <alexk@icnt.net>
To:        <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/UPDATING file :: Can anybody send me this file ??

Hi, Jim:

Actually, the cvsupfile that I've sent you was not complete... my fault. I
am not getting the entire (src-all) source but  the following:

src-base
src-bin
src-contrib
src-libexec
src-etc
src-gnu
src-include
src-kerberos
src-release
src-sys
src-tools
src-sbin
src-usrbin
src-usrsbin

These file were included in cvsupfile I got my source through. Still no luck
:((