Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 23:38:02 +0100
From:      Phil Allsopp <phil@virtek.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd cacheing

Does anyone here know if it is possible using freebsd to do the
following :

Can I use 2 ethernet cards and have 1 ethernet card connected to the
Internet whilst the 2nd ethernet card is connected to an unregistered
network ie(192.168.1.0) having a number of PC's connected using
unregistered addresses. I want to add Squid in accelerator mode placed
between the two cards.

If anyone has already done this I would love to get some tips on
how.....

Thanks in advance

Phil