Date:      Wed, 08 May 1996 11:29:26 -0700
From:      Lyndon Nerenberg VE7TCP <lyndon@orthanc.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -current not booting

>>>>> "Poul-Henning" == Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com> writes:

    Poul-Henning> Try to use userconfig to disable all that you can
    Poul-Henning> and see if it relates to one of the devices...

I'm going to try this later today, but I have my doubts. The reboot
occurs immediately after the kernel loads, but before the initial
copyright message appears. This is well before it gets to probing for
hardware. Maybe it's VGA related? (The video cards on both of my
machines get whacked into a hard reset right after the kernel finishes

--lyndon