Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:54:11 +0100
From:      Pete <bubak@frdb1.fri.utc.sk>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sl0 and tcp data

Hi
Please anybody has idea, where might be problem, when I connect two PC's with serial cable, using slattach and ifconfig. I can ping the pc's each other, but when I try to send som tcp / udp data (testing with netcat), the listening pc gives error "Illegal connection". When I look on it in tcpdump, I can see, there is 1st connection from client pc to server, after this server answers in direction to client and client doesn't send anything more.

Thanks for any ideas
Pete