Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:20:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Eric W. Brown" <eric@saugus.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xconq-7.4.1 cconq mode

Hi, I was wondering if there was anyway to build the cconq variant of
xconq in the ports directory.  The standard distribution of xconq
allows you to build a version that only uses curses (and isn't
dependent upon Tcl/Tk) with a "make install-cconq" command.  This is a
plus because my machine is graphically challenged and doesn't even
have X-Windows, let alone Tk.  I've done the build under Solaris
before and it seemed to just work without problems, but I'm a raw
newbie to FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Eric