Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/13349: fix xref to ANCHOR in English FAQ

The following reply was made to PR docs/13349; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To: nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:43:07 +0100

 On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 01:00:37PM -0000, nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za wrote:

 > change external references to internal links, which seems to make things
 > build without warnings, and generates useful html.

 Excellent.  That was about the third item on my ToDo list.  Cheers, I'll
 be committing this (unless someone beats me to it) very shortly.

  [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
  non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
  the links.
     -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>