Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 17:58:35 -0700
From:      Matthew David Litwin <matt@dnai.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   location management/configuration

[Note: Something was fishy in my first attempt to post this.
If it is a duplicate, please ignore it.]

Hello all,

Some time ago there was a spate of postings on freebsd-mobile
about managing different configurations for different locations.

I started to put together something along the lines suggested, then
ran out of steam. With 4.3 out, I've brushed it up into something
half-way respectable.

In any case, I thought I'd put up what I have, before another
year evaporates.

Here is the link to follow for the README and the source:

http://www.dnai.com/~matt/locations.html

Comments and suggestions welcome,

Matt Litwin
matt@dnai.com