Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:44:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        jhanna@shaw.ca, Karl.Dietz@triplan.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, vs3volod@yahoo.com, silby@silby.com
Subject:   Re: ping: sendto: No buffer space available

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> Matt Dodd has often said that there should be an if_ep_pci and the vx
> driver can go away at that point....

Indeed.

The issue is that the ifmedia support fot the 'ep' driver needs some work,
part of which I've done.  I sort of lost momentum when my local patches
got longer than a few pages.  I should probably break stuff up into
smaller chunks and start committing it since alot is trivial changes.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |