Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 1998 23:03:54 -0500
From:      Jamie Clark <jamie@erinet.com>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q: Opinions on which Tape Drive to Buy?

David Kelly wrote:

> http://www.basoncomputer.com was advertising an Archive 4326 for $399.
> Not sure if that price was updated on their web page or not.

It's listed as a Conner 4326 for $399.  Is DDS-2?  I can't find out any
product specifications via the net.  The Conner site is seagate and the only
tape drives they offer info on is the retail.  None of the Conner line is
available.  I'm wandering about compatible SCSI cards, software to drive it
in Windoze 95, is one tape included, the which 3M tape do I buy, error rate,
MTBF